Friday, October 11, 2013

costume ideas (audrey hepburn video)

I've never been that into Halloween, but I've always jumped at the chance to dress up or make a costume. I think it's so much fun to come up with something a little more original, conquer a diy (do it yourself), and try to use items I already have. Granted, I went as Minnie Mouse last year which may be the most unoriginal idea ever...but if I dress up this year I promise to do better haha! However, I encourage you to be creative, have fun with your costume, and above all else...do everyone a favor and don't go as Miley Cyrus.

Sometimes, there's no time to plan an elaborate costume. Also, who wants to spend all that money? Here are some of the simplest ideas for this year's Halloween :)




Cute: Cher from Clueless. 
This is a super adorable and really easy look to create!

Creepy: The girls from The Shining 
This is a fun buddy costume when you have a friend you want to dress up with :) "Come play with us"




Classic: Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's
I had so much fun with this one I decided to make a video with 3 different looks! check it out here



stay tuned for more costume ideas + tutorials <3

xoxo!