Monday, November 18, 2013

fall essentials

I can't believe that November is more than halfway over! Before we go into full Christmas mode (which I may or may not already have ), I wanted to do a post on fall essentials! Here are three items/trends that I am wearing the most this fall.




1. Black buckled booties (say that 5 times fast..haha). As soon as I put away my sandals, I began my search for the perfect boot. I love fall and winter and the fact that boots are warm, chic, and versatile. I got my inspiration from the Chloe Studded Ankle Boot. However, I found a simpler (and much cheaper) pair from Aldo (which are on sale now too! mine have gold buckles, I think the ones online are silver.) They go with almost everything and they give a rocker chic look to everything you wear. I love how they look expensive and nice which dresses up your outfit.


2. Tartan/Plaid. This was a huge trend going into this fall and I absolutely love it. I actually have a jacket from Express a few years ago that I pulled out of my closet, and I just recently got the pants from forever 21. I love the look/feel of this trend and I think it's super cute going into the holidays (especially Christmas since you usually see plain in red or green :)

Jacket: express (few years ago)
pants: forever 21

3. Camel Coat. As the temperature continues to drop, my camel coat is definitely an essential. I completely recommend getting a great coat in a neutral color. I love the length of this particular one because it's warm, but goes well with most hemlines as well as trousers. It's MNG by Mango (Mango is one of my favorite brands & MNG is their more affordable line).
coat: MNG by Mango

what are your fall essentials? xoxo